INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In General, we may collect personal information that can identify you such as your name and e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our websites, the information may be sent to our servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our websites or provide to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information (such as your name, home or mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number), information about your financial information (such as your income, assets, or debts), and your Social Security number, personal information (such as your gender and age).
- Information from Other Sources. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from business partners, contractors and other third parties. Examples of information that we may receive include credit reports, information about your home and additional demographic information. However, OnlineHardMoney.com, its affiliates and or assigns does not pull a credit bureau report on loan customers without permission.
- Information about Others. We may also collect and store personal information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-borrowers), including their name, address, phone number, Social Security number, financial information or other personal information.
- Cookies. When you visit our websites, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our websites, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our websites. Using a cookie, we and these companies also may automatically collect information about your online activity on websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while on websites. The cookies do not store any personally identifiable information about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our websites.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use on our websites. We also may include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer our websites’ visitors to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- Information Collected by Third Parties. We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers, advertising companies, and ad networks, to display advertisements and other materials on our websites, and to deploy technology for our benefit, for example, to load web pages quicker. We and these companies may use tracking undeleted technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about users who view or interact with these advertisements and/or connect to our websites. Our websites do not provide any personal information to these third parties. This information allows us and these companies to deliver and gauge, among other things, the effectiveness of targeted advertisements.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, we may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our websites and other websites;
- verify your eligibility and deliver prizes in connection with promotions, contests and sweepstakes;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Financial Information. We may use financial information to match you with lenders or to provide lenders’ conditional loan offers to you, to verify your identity, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, or otherwise as needed to manage our business
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our websites or while using our services.
Personal Information. We do not share your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of having your personal information shared. We may share all types of personal information with:
- Authorized Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf in connection with your request for a loan. These service providers may include credit bureaus, title companies, flood or other insurance providers, appraisal companies, escrow companies, closing agents, other financial institutions, marketing and customer services firms, credit card payment processors, as well as companies that support contests, sweepstakes, surveys, or other features offered through our websites, or that provide business analysis or website support. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- Business Partners. When you express interest in products, services or promotions offered through our websites or our services, we may share your expression of interest with the businesses with which we partner to offer you those products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes, and, as applicable, their affiliates and third-party finder or marketing companies. When you elect to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to provide your e-mail address and other information to those businesses.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe, disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our websites’ terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Aggregated and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information (i.e., information about you and other customers collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you) and other non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our websites and on websites of third parties. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisers, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors to our websites and the most popular features or services accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop website content and services that we hope you and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, only authorized employees and authorized third-party service providers are permitted to access personal information, and they may do so only for permitted business functions. We use encryption in the transmission of your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your personal information.
We want you to feel confident using our websites to transact business. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s website for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PRIVACY PRACTICES
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received that information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
We may provide this information in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated e-mail address for these requests is info@OnlineHardMoney.com.
Our websites are general audience sites, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Visiting our Websites from Outside the United States
No Rights of Third Parties
How to Contact Us